|Affiliation||Department of Cell Biology, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University|
|Contact||inquiry about this protocol|
Detail ＊Click photo to see a large size.
- transfer samples from the fixative to 4％sucrose-0.1M phosphate buffer (PB), 4℃, 15min×2
- transfer to 10％sucrose-0.1M PB, 30min (until the samples sink to the bottom of the vial)
- transfer to 15％sucrose-0.1M PB, 30min (the same as above)
- transfer to 20％sucrose-0.1M PB, 30min（O/N）
- transfer to 2.3M sucrose or 20％PVP-1.84M sucrose （only for cryoimmunoEM）